A Taste of Local Life: Visitor Information
Chicago Ridge is a two-mile stretch of serene suburban atmosphere that exudes wholesome traditional Midwestern values on every corner. It is twenty minutes southwest of Chicago, offering easy access to the city while still being far enough away to live comfortably and quietly. If you are considering Chicago Ridge homes for sale, be sure to pay these attractions a visit while you are in the area.
RidgeFest in July
This annual three-day outdoor gathering is an entertaining opportunity to mix with the locals and get a better feel for the area’s vibrant and welcoming community!
• Tap your toes to some of southwestern Chicago’s greatest local musicians.
• Browse unique boutiques and handmade crafts made by independent booth owners.
• Sample delicious foods from local vendors.
• Relive a golden era of American history with the Ridgefest classic bikes and cars show.
The Chicago Ridge Park District
Chicago Ridge homes for sale are all within a short distance from the nearby park district’s many excellent facilities. This area is twenty-three acres of recreational parks, sports complexes, and community-driven programs for all age groups to enjoy.
• Frontier Park Fieldhouse – A beautiful recreational park and more!
o Two basketball courts provide plenty of room for everybody.
o Two baseball fields for community games and practices.
o A state-of-the-art fitness center and video game arcade.
• Ball Fore – This community facility offers a number of activities for families to enjoy.
o Watch your loved one practice for the major leagues in our batting cages.
o A miniature golf course offers 18-holes of memories to be shared.
o Reward your children with pizza and ice cream after a long day of fun.
• The Lily Pad – A new facility offers a safe way for kids to cool off!
o “Zero-depth” design eliminates the dangers of traditional pools by offering plenty of safe water-spouting obstacles for children of all ages to splash away!
The Chicago Ridge Mall
Established in 1981, the Chicago Ridge Mall offers one-hundred and thirty stores that attract shoppers from all over.
• Choose from seven showings at the AMC Chicago Ridge 6 Theater.
• See the local community in action with seasonal food drives and charity events.
• A gourmet food court consisting of ten establishments.
Are the Chicago Ridge homes for sale right for you?
Over five-thousand homeowners reside in the Chicago Ridge area, and you could become one of them. If you are interested in learning more about Chicago Ridge homes for sale, I can help. Call me, Jack Gawron, at (708)302-9527 or visit my website so that my team and I can start searching for a home for you today.