Find Orland Park homes for sale and discover all the amenities of this wonderful place to live on this page.
Tour Orland Park
10 Great Reasons to Live in Orland Park
- One of the very top communities to live in, 25 miles southwest of Chicago Loop
- Top rated schools
- Lots of programs and activities for children
- Great shopping at Orland Square Mall and many strip malls
- Marcus Theatres
- Top restaurants in area
- Ranked as one of America’s top 100 places to live
- Centennial pool/park; a fun family water park featuring water slides and lazy river
- Sportsplex, 90,000 sq/ft fitness facility
- State of the art library
If you would like more information about Orland Park or to buy or sell Orland Park Real Estate, call or text
Jack Gawron, top Re/Max real estate agent for Orland Park, at 708-302-9527 or email email@example.com.
Orland Park Homes For Sale and Links
- Complete List of Orland Park links, phone numbers, information and demographics
- Current List Homes and Condos for sale in Orland Park- Pictures and Details
Selling in Orland Park – Read This
“My fiance and I found a subdivision that we immediately fell in love with. We decided that we were going to build a house, but first we had to sell the townhouse in Orland Park that we called home. We chose to list our property with Jack because of his experience and expertise in the Orland Park market.
We sat down and met with Jack in person at our townhome. He did a thorough walkthrough, took pictures, and told us he would get back to us first thing the next day after he did his research into comparables around us. I appreciated this because I had other realtors suggest a list price without even seeing our home in person. As promised, Jack contacted us the next day with his suggested list price. It was right around our expectations.
At this time, Jack gave us suggestions for prepping our home for showings and hired a professional photographer to come to take pictures of our home. Jack listed the property with the professional pictures in just about every listing forum and search engine that you could think of. He even had a video posted on YouTube with pictures and music. This extra effort worked!
We received an offer for our asking price 5 days after Jack listed the property. We closed, without any problems or setbacks, about 6 weeks from that offer. Jack walked us through every bit of the process and truly made it a seamless sale. I would without a doubt recommend Jack and will use him for any of my future real estate needs.
Thanks again Jack! You’re the best!”