Discover Palos Heights Homes For Sale and all the wonderful reasons to live here.
10 Great Reasons to Live in Palos Heights
- Palos Heights is one of the most charming cities in the southwest suburbs.
- Lake Katherine Nature Center is an 85 acre park that features a 10 acre lake, woodlands, gardens, walking path and tons of wildlife.
- Top-rated schools in area.
- The homes in Palos Heights have beautiful tree lined quarter acre or larger lots.
- Beautiful downtown business district of Harlem Avenue with tons of shopping and restaurants.
- In the summertime you can enjoy concerts at Memorial Park.
- Beautiful Oak Hills subdivision boasting beautiful condo’s and townhomes built around a nine hole golf course
- The Palos Heights library is located at 12501 71st Avenue.
- Lots of programs and activities for children.
- Beautiful Municipal pool located 7607 College Drive.
If you would like more information about Palos Heights or to buy or sell, call or text
Jack Gawron, top Re/Max agent for Palos Heights at 708-302-9527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palos Heights Listings and Links
- Complete List of Palos Heights links, phone numbers, information and demographics
- Current List Homes and Condos for sale in Palos Heights- Pictures and Details