7 Great Reasons to Live in Tinley Park
- Tinley Park is one of the very best suburbs to raise a family. Fun places to take your kids such as Chuck E Cheese and Odyssey Fun World.
- Great location near the 80 & Harlem intersection with a short 35 minute train ride from downtown Chicago.
- Tinley Park has award winning restaurants and a popular convention center and top rated hotels.
- Tinley Park is located between 159th and 183rd. Downtown Tinley is where you will find great dining, shopping and fun activities.
- Top rated schools in area.
- Enjoy going to First Midwest Amphitheatre where you can listen to nationally famous bands.
- Beautiful park district featuring water park, mini golf, batting cages, sports leagues and more.
If you would like more information about Tinley Park or to buy or sell, call or text
Jack Gawron, top Re/Max agent for Tinley Park at 708-302-9527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.