Find Oak Forest homes for sale updated daily and discover all that Oak Forest has to offer its residents.
10 Great Reasons to Live in Oak Forest
- Oak Forest is about 24 miles southwest of Downtown Chicago.
- Close to expressway (I-57) and train.
- Beautiful forest preserves, bike paths and walking trails.
- The community’s name came from the oak forest of the area, a potion of which still remains as forest preserves.
- George Dunne national golf course is one of the best public course in the area. A magnificent course with bent grass fairways and eight lakes.
- Gaelic Park is a national attraction. Sitting on 50 acres of land it attracts many Irish heritage festivals and many different type of events.
- Top rated schools.
- Lots of programs and activities for children.
- 20 neighborhood parks.
- Oak Forest is a family oriented community with a rich history and a great quality of life.
If you would like more information about Oak Forest or to buy or sell, call or text
Jack Gawron, top Re/Max agent for Oak Forest at 708-302-9527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oak Forest Listings and Links
- Complete List of Oak Forest links, phone numbers, information and demographics
- Current List Homes and Condos for sale in Oak Forest- Pictures and Details