Knowledge – Marketing – Experience – Results
The keys to selling property in Orland Park and Chicago’s Southwest Suburbs boil down to 4 key factors: area knowledge, maximum exposure in marketing property, experience to handle problems and close the transaction and a proven track record of obtaining results. Jack Gawron has all 4 factors working for you when you choose him to houses for sale in Orland park IL.
To get your move started call Re/Max agent Jack Gawron at 708-302-9527, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can always expect a quick response.
Request a Free Market Evaluation.
Jack Gawron’s Qualifications – Why Choose Jack to Sell Your Property
- 30+ years of real estate experience
- 30+ years as a resident of the Southwest Suburbs (Orland Park)
- Over 1000 career home sales
- 86 homes sold in 2013-2014
- Home marketed on over 500 websites
- Member of Re/Max Hall of Fame
- Selected for America’s Best Real Estate Agents 2014 by RealTrends.com
7718 Sequoia CT, ORLAND PARK
14955 Hopkins CT, ORLAND PARK
17214 Highwood DR, ORLAND PARK
5713 151st ST, OAK FOREST
15423 TUDOR RD, OAK FOREST
5628 Chaucer DR, OAK FORES
6433 164th PL, TINLEY PARK
15416 WILSHIRE DR, ORLAND PARK
11131 Ravengate CT, ORLAND PARK
11241 Norwich LN, ORLAND PARK
11558 HIDDEN VALLEY COVE, ORLAND PARK
11625 Hidden Valley Cove, ORLAND PARK
Here’s Why Bill Wheeler and His Family Chose Jack Gawron to Sell Their Homes
“My wife and I used Jack in selling and purchasing a home in July, 2013 and my Daughter and Son -in-Law did the same in Sept, 2014.
Jack did a great job in both transactions. Our home and my daughter’s home were both located in Orland Park.
The following are some of the reasons we used Jack Gawron:
- Jack can be trusted.
- Jack is not a high pressured sales person to his client.
- Jack is a busy real estate agent which for us was good. He knows the south suburbs markets.
- Jack’s service is great. If you call him, he will return your call the same day. My wife and I lived in our home that we sold for 30 years and had no idea about all the steps it takes to sell or purchase a home. Jack walked us thru the steps several times.
- Jack knows how to close a “deal” with a potential buyer.
- Jack will inspect your home let you know the pros and possible issues. In our home, he suggested to us several items in showing the house and also suggested to us to paint one of our bathrooms. We did everything he suggested! Our house was sold in 2 weeks!”