Tour Palos Park
8 Great Reasons to Live in Palos Park
- Palos Park has been recognized as one of the top Chicago suburbs to live in.
- Plush Horse Ice Cream Parlor (12301 86th Avenue) is known throughout the southwest suburbs as the best ice cream in the area.
- Palos Park is an affluent village in the southwest suburbs nestled in a beautiful wooded wonder land. You will love this town for its large oak trees, hills, creeks and natural settings.
- The bike and walking path trails are spectacular. The Cal-Sag Trail is a multi-use trail built along the Cal-Sag Channel and Calumet River.
- Palos Park’s natural beauty can be found at Swallow Cliff and near by lakes like Horsetrail Lake and the woods also feature horseback riding and pavilions for summer fun.
- The children’s farm is a great place to take your kids for pony rides and many fun animals.
- One of the top rated schools in the area.
- Enjoy Tampier Lake at 131st & Wolf Road where you can fish, rent canoes and have a great picnic.
If you would like more information about Palos Park or to buy or sell, call or text
Jack Gawron, top Re/Max agent for Palos Park at 708-302-9527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palos Park Listings and Links
- Complete List of Palos Park links, phone numbers, information and demographics
- Current List Homes and Condos for sale in Palos Park- Pictures and Details